Friday, September 6, 2013

Packing

We have been going on a lot of trips lately which means repeatedly going through the ordeal of packing. In light of this I decided to write a blog about how Katie and I pack very differently. 

This is what Katie's packing looks like.


...she has a complete packing list.
...she has a diagram of how to fit her luggage into the suitcase.
...she has a meltdown because she's not ready yet.
....she's fully packed and ready to go.
Then there's how I pack.

...I reluctantly get out a suitcase.

And five minutes later, I have my first meltdown.
And then I get really distracted. For several hours.
Which is followed by another meltdown. 
At some point, someone usually bails me out. 
...I'm flying around the house like a crazy person.
I'm finally packed. Sort of.


-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment